No products in the cart.
Range SummaryThe Acme.F range front access valve regulated lead acid batteries is designed with real front access structure. The state-of the-art internal and external design ensures Acme.F the high reliability and makes the installation squite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet.
Acme.F range VRLA battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19″. 23″ rack or cabinet.
Acme.F also offers options of top connection and side of monoblocs connection.
The terminal protector for Acme.F batteries are designed with special probe hole allowing safe and easier voltage testing and suitable for all connection means.
The specially centralized venting system ensures the small gas be vented our of the closed cabinet
The prmium Acme.F batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA’s QA system according to the ISO90001 and ISO14001 standard.
- Real front-access terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance
- Easy on easy off multi-purpose design ternimal protector
- Suitable for 19″, 23″ racking or cabinet
- Proven excellent special lead-tin-calcium formula alloy for grids and plates
- Mircoporous glass mats in low resistance as separator
- Flame retardant ABS material container and cover compliant with UL94 V-0
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve
- 12+ years expectant Life under full float service at 68oF(20oC)
- IEC 60896-2
- BS 6290 Part 4
- Telcordia SR-4228
- EUROBAT GUIDE
- Manufactured under system ISO9001 & ISO14100 by NARADA
Battery installation compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
- Telecom standby and cyclical applications
- Power system
- Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
- Self discharge rate: < 2% pre month at 77oF(25oC)
- Design life: more than 12 years at 68oF(20oC)
- Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
- Valve regulated system, no water addition needed