No products in the cart.
Tesla Solar Poly 250 watt
Choosing T-SolarProject Grade – Warranty 3 years
- Manufacturing with international quality standard and environment management system: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Modules conform to: IEC61215, IEC61730, CE, ROHS.
- Minimal wiring effort required as the module has high reverse current resistance.
- Most updated design with drainage holes in the frame ensures the modules to withstand various weather conditions.
T-Solar manufactures high-quality crystalline modules through rigorous quality control ensures a guaranteed power performance in solar arrays for residential and commercial installations.
- Plus power tolerance (0.3%) to ensure the high reliability to power output
- Modules conform to TUV to withstand high level of wind and snow load
- Proprietary PV glass design improve oblique irradiance performance and enhance module yield in low light and medium angle light condition
- Easy installation and minimal maintenance with compatibility to industry standard inverters and mounting systems
- Junction box and bypass diodes guarantee the modules free of overheating and ‘Hotspot Effect’
|Cell Type||Mono Crystalline 156×156 mm (6 inc)|
|Front Glass||3.2 mm Low iron tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminium alloy|
|Junction Box||IP 65, with bypass diodes|
|Output Cables||TUV, + length 900mm, 4.0mm|
Performance at Standard Test Conditions (STC: 1000 W/m2, 25°C, AM 1.5)
|145W||245W||Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||150W||250W|
|8.39A||8.69A||Short Circuit Current (ISC)||8.35A||8.76A|
|22.6V||37.10V||Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||23.5V||37.30V|
|7.8A||8.1A||Maximum Power Current (Impp)||7.7A||8.25A|
|18.1V||30.10V||Maximum Power Voltage (Vmpp)||19.6V||30.08V|
|>17.0%||>17.0%||Encapsulated Cell Efficiency||>17.5%||>17.5%|